Sunday, March 27, 2005

Seat 47A

3.27.05 - 4:11pm (Bangkok)
Thank the dear lord English is the power language on the planet. I can't imagine being the poor fellow that can only speak Portugese, wandering through the Bangkok international airport.

Asian women are tiny.

I officially left summer back West. It is hot here in China and it will be hotter still in Sydney and intense in PNG. I cannot wait to put sandles on.

Ocean's 12 is a forgettable movie. Halfway through, I became cogniscent that I had no idea what was going on - only I didn't care.

3.28.05 - 6:51am (Sydney)
What a city Australia is - just a spectacular skyline. Waterways and bridges break up the steel structures. I saw the amplitheatre. My flight flew over it right at dawn. I cannot WAIT to get back here. The plane touched down exactly at 6am and I am abuzz (that is certainly not a word). And lo and behold, free internet access!

Wild dreams on the plane. I am reading this book that proposes the following question: a machine has been created in which your dreams will be recorded on a VCR tape - the only caviate is that you have to watch the tape with your friends and family. I would certainly watch the tape. I can NEVER remember my dreams unless they are particularly weird. Furthermore, to my knowledge, my dreams are rarely sexually explicit in nature. So I doubt I would be embarassed. They usually just involve a hodgepodge of people I have known in my life, sitting around in a familiar setting. Either that or I am running from the authorites. Regardless, I'd be watching the tapes.

I will be in PNG by mid-afternoon. ho ho!

5 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bow, I was with you up until the VCR/dream thing...then you lost me. It was like watching them build the raft to get off the island on Lost and then suddenly the polar bear runs out of the jungle.

You sure you passed on the dirty vodka?

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i would have to go for it with the dream VCR. mostly because i have dreams that are so strange that sharing them solicits unwanted scowls and questions. but to show them in surround sound would ensure the audience feels equally disturbed and confused by the content whilst also feeling pitty for me the dreamer. win - win i say.

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear anonymous, perhaps you should look into one of the following...
- taking a cold shower
- renting ANY season of 7th heaven
- moving in with your parents
- imagining a reality show shower scene between american idol's rueben and fat actress' kirstie alley

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chakalakaluka - indeed i am in atlanta. how's married life in the 'bus?

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the city of Australia in Australia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home